Index on Afghanistan
By Sarah Meyer
(Previous update: 30.04.06)
Index on Afghanistan was my first blog, originally published on 26.05.05 with the technical help of my webmaster, Pete Dewell. Since then, Afghanistan has become another ‘toil and trouble’ cauldron. The witchy brew becomes visibly more violent as objections to western materialistic and militaristic imperialism increase. As the newly installed NATO forces try to enforce their pro-US agenda, the resistance is likely to increase exponentially. Nervousness will be increased by the ‘red-rag’ announcement that Israel is to take part in a NATO exercise, “Cooperation Mako,” in the Black Sea.
Index will thus now be updated monthly. The full file on Afghanistan can be seen here
The sections on US Bases in Afghanistan (formerly sections 6 and 7) and NATO (section 8) are in the process of being rearranged.
1. Map of Afghanistan
2. Project for the New American Century (PNAC) documents
3. Strategic Imperatives (Updated 01.06.06)
4. Oil and Gas in Afghanistan (Updated 01.06.06)
5. Corporate Investment in Afghanistan (Updated 01.06.06)
6. BASES, FOBs, PRTs IN AFGHANISTAN (Updated 01.06.06)
7. Articles on US Bases in Afghanistan
8. NATO in Afghanistan (Updated 01.06.06)
9. Human Rights in Afghanistan (Updated 01.06.06)
10. “Aid” in Afghanistan (Updated 01.06.06)
12. The Dead in Afghanistan (Updated 01.06.06)
13. The Dying and Future Dead : Depleted Uranium (Updated 01.06.06)
14. Questions Pending
15. Websites with a Focus on Afghanistan
Sarah Meyer is a researcher living in Sussex, UK.
Her email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.